Deposit and Cancellation Policy
A deposit of $149 + tax/cabin/reservation is required at the time of booking. Reservations cancelled 14 days prior to the stay will have the deposit refunded. Reservations cancelled less than 14 days prior to the stay will be charged the $149 + tax deposit fee which is the Base Rate for one night’s stay.
Check In and Check Out
Check In time is 4 pm. If you plan to check in after 6pm we ask that you arrange this in advance so we can be prepared for your arrival.
Check out time is 11 am.
Hours of Operation
- Staff is on site from 9am until 6pm. Our Host stays in Cabin 5 and is available after hours if needed.
- The Lodge is open to guests daily from 9 am to noon and from 3pm to 10pm. The Lodge is closed between noon and 3pm.
- The Lodge kitchen can be reserved by guests to prepare dinner between 5pm to 8pm. Guests are responsible for cleaning the kitchen, dishes, pots, etc after their use.
- The outdoor fire pit is available for guest use. Wood is available free of charge.
- During your stay housekeeping in the cabins is done every 3 days which includes cleaning and fresh towels. To protect our environment sheets, pillow cases and blankets are clean after our guests check out. If you are staying for 7 days or longer clean sheets, pillow cases and blankets will be provided on a weekly basis.
- Laundry facilities are available for guest use from 9am to noon and 3pm to 5pm. There is a fee of $2.50 per wash and $2.50 per dry. Detergent is provided.
- Bikes are available to rent for $20/day upon availability. Guests will be required to sign a waiver for any personal injury to themselves or others when they are using the bikes. Any damage, loss or theft of the bikes during the rental period will be charged at the repair or replacement value up to a maximum of $150/bike. Helmets, lights and locks are included.
- Charcoal and gas BBQ’s are available for use at a fee of $5.00/use to cover the costs of charcoal, gas and cleaning.